Friday, April 11, 2014

The MSY Drama: An Outburst



I am writing this post at a point when I’m in the worst of my moods. That’s how I have been since yesterday night, exactly the time when the news came out with Mulayam Singh Yadav’s outrageous comment on rapists. Somehow, the anger in me has still not cooled down and I know it will take a lot of time to get over my mind. Maybe, I’ll never get over this statement, ever and probably, I’ll take hatred for this man even in my grave. I’ve detested this man since ages and yes, they are truly personal in nature. I believe almost everyone from my city or state must be having a similar feeling for him. That is how it has always been in U.P. Every elections, it’s either BSP or SP that wins but why do I hate this party more than anybody else is something I might never be able to write on paper. May be, someday I’ll have to write a book on him and let him know how much I abhor him.
You see, ages back when he got into satta I was just a school kid in my teenage trying to come to terms with life and its dimensions. But there was something that was depressing. Every day when our school bus passed towards kacheri the guys and the uncles would look at us and comment. Some would pass lewd remarks while some cheap boys would throw chits inside which undoubtedly contained a language I had never heard of. Ours was a convent non co-ed school and one of the most renowned name in the city. However, our exposure to boys was confined to brothers, cousins and neighbourhood friends. Thankfully, my family was never against my interacting to opposite gender so I never had to go through that much of a problem that later unlike few of my classmates who belonged orthodox families where talking to guys was next to committing a crime. We were instructed to keep the windows closed after a few days of the gundagardi going around. That was the time when one of my friends had started going to coaching classes and one of those guys who’d throw off chits through windows started following her. He’d follow our bus, her home and to her coaching classes too. She was scared but didn’t know what to do. He’d keep passing lewd comments and then came a time when she was locked up in her house because things were becoming too tough for her. She didn’t even come to school for a week. Her parents tried ways to get rid of him but the authorities said that he belonged to the ruling party. He had connections with the CM and thus, no one could do anything about him. Days passed and that guy also got bored of her. Things came back to normal but somehow my dislike for him remains constant, unchanged since then. This may not be just his government, it happens everywhere.
Iska us se link
Uska PM se link hai to uska CM se
Sab jagah satta ka drama hai
I have witnessed SP raaj and the BSP raaj and have personally experienced the crime rate automatically goes exceedingly high when Mr. Yadav comes in rule. The eve-teasers who go low on their jobs during Mayawati’s times boom back during the SP’s rule. It isn’t that I love being under her rule but she’s a lot better than Mr. Yadav. She may increase reservations, she may build in statues but seriously people before criticizing, have a look at Greater Noida and then talk. What she has done to Noida and Gr. Noida and the way she has maintained Lucknow is something MSY won’t be able to do even in his next seven births. So yes, I abhor that man and hate him to the hilt. His concentration on Saifai and Etawah is pretty understandable, it’s his place but that surely that doesn’t mean that he simply forgets the fact that there’s a Kanpur that lies nearby. That very Kanpur which is known for its industrial benefits all over the country, that very city on which the whole of country is dependent for leather production, that very Cawnpore that gets dirty only to bring in the best leather in the market. But who cares? Let’s transfer the electricity and every damn resource to Saifai. Let’s just empty the state’s earnings. Let’s just rob off people. Let’s simply enjoy on the people’s hard earned money.
This post is going to be long so please bear with me. So yes, this was the story that talks about the past. Well, it’s just 2-3 points that I have listed, I am pretty suire by now that I need to write a book on ‘100 Reasons to hate MSY’. Marenge nahi usko, keh ke bhi nahi lenge…likh kar lenge!!!
Now comes yesterday’s story. This man has the balls…Uhh!! Sorry, this man doesn’t have balls...this man is a hawasi nomad. This filthy man had the guts to say these lines in his rally at Moradabad yesterday.
"Ladkon se aisi galtiyan ho jaati hain to iska ye matlab nahin ki phaansi de di jaye” (Boys do make such mistakes but that does not mean that they should be sent to the gallows)  
Read the full news here.
And soon enough there was an outburst by the junta. I couldn’t control my temper too and I did tweet some anger filled messages especially for him.



What amazes me is would he react in a similar incident happens with his daughter/sister/granddaughter. I mean is this man even worthy enough to be called as human.
If a kid misbehaves or indulges in an immoral behavior, he is expelled from school. Shouldn’t the same be done with him? Or may be, he’s himself planning to rape girls and then get out of this crime by introducing anti-rape laws. While I sit in the office, I shudder at the thought of the trauma a victim goes through and this man, this filthy pig has the courage to speak this out in a rally.
It’s evening here and just as I was about to cool down a bit, I read this piece of news where Abu Azmi feels that girl and the boy, both should be punished. The girl should be punished for not agreeing to sex, leading to the man indulging in forced sex, rape. I mean, seriously??? What is wrong with these people?
When the Nirbhaya case had happened, my roomie’s Dad was working in Dubai and his colleagues had questioned him big way about how can people in India be heartless? Infact, they were shocked to hear the figures of rape cases in India.I remember her Dad telling her that I seriously felt ashamed of being an Indian today. I have never felt so speechless ever in my life.  
And I know, all this will continue. This guy will continue to rule. Why? I question why should he be kept in politics? In fact, why should he even made to live? Can the court just not order to hang him without any trial?
Sigh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop in your comments :)