Saturday, October 5, 2013

Travelnaama

At Travelnaama, I'll be sharing info on destinations to head to for your vacations. I'd bring to you all the data available from the official sites and will also share some tips shared by travellers. It isn't necessary that all places mentioned here have been personally visited by me however, they have captured my attention and reading glasses.

My sudden interest in travel and exploration has lead me to start this feature. If there are some mistakes in any of the posts, please let me know as even I am a human being and mistakes are bound to happen by us mortals.

Hope you guys have a nice time reading them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For any queries or details, you can mail us at travelnaama@gmail.com

Any one wanting to join us in our exploration or sharing their travel stories with us, is most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop in your comments :)