Saturday, November 10, 2012

Book Review: 'The Fallen Love' by Rashmi Singh



This was my first book by the author Rashmi Singh. Few days I had mentioned about having interviewed her on the platform of Isahitya. I had also received a copy for review and I must say the book left a deep impact on me. Since I had to put up a formal review on the website I didn't get a chance to mention but this my own space where I can blabber at my own pace. The moment I opened the envelope nothing could surpass the beautiful handwriting of the author. Yes, I remember teachers telling us about the importance of crystal clear pearly handwriting and I finally understood its meaning that day. I was totally mesmerized by her writing and I just forgot that we are here to read the book review. So check it out here



And I plan to post a Book Giveway soon...Anyone excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop in your comments :)