Monday, November 12, 2012

My Journey @ Type2express

Yes I am at home and enjoying a lot. I have become too lazy and all I do is rest at home with ease. So basically there isn't going to be much of writing today. A small Hi! and I hope all of you are enjoying the Diwali break. I have my Pre-University Test in a week and I am quite scared about them.
By the way I forgot to tell you guys that I began writing on another platform last month. It's a newly launched website and I have contributed three articles there. This website is known as www.type2express.com
I quite liked the name and below are the links to some posts under my name on this website.

New books in the market

Every cloud has a silver lining

New release: The Masala Murder by Madhumita Bhattacharyya


Stay updated with the website on their Facebook page here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop in your comments :)